WELCOME TO POP CULTURE CROCHET, THE HOME OF ALL THINGS NERDY CROCHET! Here you’ll find tons of free crochet patterns inspired by pop culture.
- Porg 2.0 (Star Wars) Crochet PatternHi everyone! Since Star Wars Day (May the 4th) is coming soon, I thought I’d share a Star Wars themed pattern with you. I did release a Porg pattern way back when I first started this website, but I wanted to create a new version because my crocheting and pattern-writing skills have really improved since […]
- Wall-E Crochet PatternHi everyone! Today I’m sharing an adorable Wall-E crochet pattern with you. Wall-E is one of my favourite animated films, the characters are just so cute and fun to watch. Anyway, enjoy the pattern! Pattern Instructions: Materials: Yellow worsted (4) weight yarn Grey worsted (4) weight yarn Black worsted (4) weight yarn 3.50 mm crochet […]
- Snorlax (Pokémon) Crochet PatternHi everyone! Its been a little while since I’ve posted a new free pattern on my blog, but I recently finished this Snorlax, so I thought I’d share the pattern with you. Snorlax is definitely my favourite Pokémon and I had a lot of fun making this pattern! I don’t have any other Pokémon patterns […]
- Hot Cross Bun Crochet PatternHi everyone! Today I’m sharing a very cute Easter crochet pattern with you: a hot cross bun! This Easter treat is a deliciously spiced sweet bun filled with dried fruit and sometimes (if you’re lucky) topped with an icing cross. It’s traditionally eaten on Good Friday but it’s also super fun and festive to have […]
- Easter Bunny Among Us Crochet PatternHi everyone! Today I’m sharing a fun and festive twist on my Among Us Crochet Pattern. This version creates a crewmate that looks like the Easter Bunny and even has a little carrot instead of a backpack. It’s super cute, perfect for spring, and really easy to make as well. Enjoy! The Pattern: Easter Bunny […]