WELCOME TO POP CULTURE CROCHET, THE HOME OF ALL THINGS NERDY CROCHET! Here you’ll find tons of free crochet patterns inspired by pop culture.
- Eevee (Pokémon) Crochet PatternHi everyone! Today I’m sharing a really cute amigurumi pattern with you. Eevee is one of my absolute favourite Pokémon, I used to love all of the different Eevee evolution possibilities when I played Pokémon. Plus, Eevee is just so cute! I hope you enjoy this pattern. If you like Pokémon, you might also like […]
- Rainbow Snoopy Crochet PatternHi everyone! Today I’m sharing a rainbow version of my Snoopy Crochet Pattern. This version includes all the colour changes you need to make a Snoopy that is perfect for Pride Month! Enjoy the pattern! Pattern Instructions Materials Needed: Red worsted (4) weight yarn Orange worsted (4) weight yarn Yellow worsted (4) weight yarn Green […]
- Dalek Crochet Pattern (Doctor Who)Hi everyone! I’ve designed a really neat Dalek crochet pattern (the Daleks are one of the most iconic villains from Doctor Who) that I’ll be sharing in this post. This pattern was definitely a challenge to design, as I had to experiment with a lot of different stitches in order to create the various different […]
- Minecraft Diamond Sword Crochet PatternHi everyone! It’s been a little while since I’ve posted a new pattern on my blog, but I have a really great one for you today. It’s a Minecraft Diamond Sword pattern, perfect for fans of the hit video game! If you love Minecraft, you would also like my Minecraft Creeper Crochet Pattern. Anyway, the […]
- Nintendo Switch Crochet PatternHi everyone! Today I’m sharing a really adorable video-game themed crochet pattern. It’s a Nintendo Switch, inspired by the popular video game console. Enjoy the pattern! The Pattern: Materials Needed: Grey worsted (4) weight yarn Black worsted (4) weight yarn Red worsted (4) weight yarn Light Blue worsted (4) weight yarn 3.50 mm crochet hook […]
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.