WELCOME TO POP CULTURE CROCHET, THE HOME OF ALL THINGS NERDY CROCHET! Here you’ll find tons of free crochet patterns inspired by pop culture.
- Snorlax (Pokémon) Crochet PatternHi everyone! Its been a little while since I’ve posted a new free pattern on my blog, but I recently finished this Snorlax, so I thought I’d share the pattern with you. Snorlax is definitely my favourite Pokémon and I had a lot of fun making this pattern! I don’t have any other Pokémon patterns […]
- Hot Cross Bun Crochet PatternHi everyone! Today I’m sharing a very cute Easter crochet pattern with you: a hot cross bun! This Easter treat is a deliciously spiced sweet bun filled with dried fruit and sometimes (if you’re lucky) topped with an icing cross. It’s traditionally eaten on Good Friday but it’s also super fun and festive to have […]
- Easter Bunny Among Us Crochet PatternHi everyone! Today I’m sharing a fun and festive twist on my Among Us Crochet Pattern. This version creates a crewmate that looks like the Easter Bunny and even has a little carrot instead of a backpack. It’s super cute, perfect for spring, and really easy to make as well. Enjoy! The Pattern: Easter Bunny […]
- Fawkes the Phoenix Pattern (Harry Potter)Hello everyone! Today I’m sharing a really fun pattern with you: a Harry Potter-inspired phoenix pattern (Fawkes!). I had a lot of fun making this pattern, and you’ll have just as much fun making it! If you want to make more creatures from Harry Potter, you will also love my Mandrake pattern, Hedwig pattern, or […]
- 4-Leaf Clover Crochet PatternHi everyone! It’s been quite a while since I’ve posted a new pattern. Today, I’m sharing a super fun, easy and festive pattern with you (because it’s March now)! It’s a 4-Leaf Clover pattern that’s perfect for St.Patrick’s Day! You only need a small amount (like 25 yards or less) of green yarn and a […]